Technology is advancing at an amazing pace. So, it’s not surprising that waste generated by retiring outdated devices is also advancing — at an alarming pace. In 2016 more than 44.7 metric tonnes (about 49 US tons) of E-Waste were generated worldwide. Electronic hardware that has been replaced by newer, more productive models is now just trash. The United Nations Global Partnership on Waste Management and the EPA continually track international E-Waste generation. As the modern world chases higher productivity and an ever more automated future managing retired technology is a growing issue that must be addressed by big technology users like industry.
GO Zebra and Get Green
Enter CMAC Technology Solutions and Zebra. We have an authentic way to offset e-waste so you can upgrade your technology without negative impact on the e-waste dilemma. The Go Zebra CASH BACK REBATE Trade-In Program gives you the best of both worlds. Any time you upgrade to Zebra technology you can get up to $650 cash back – no matter what brand you trade in. You get cash back and Zebra recycles your old devices in compliance with the latest EPA guidelines. Zebra even picks up the tab for UPS shipping.
Upgrade to Zebra for the Next Generation of Productivity
Outdated devices, like mobile computers and thermal printers, lack the features that enable maximum performance. Stop losing time and productivity to old technology. Boost ROI with the most innovative track and trace technology on the market.
- Expanded enterprise-level functionality
- Improved ease of use
- Faster processing power to run more apps
- Advanced scanning power for greater reach and precision
- Streamlined device management that reduces IT time
- Expanded connectivity
- Enterprise OS compatibility
- Unmatched ruggedness that prevents unnecessary downtime, repair, and replacement
- Future-proof design and engineering that allows for field-installable upgrades
Tax Benefits in 2019!
Now you have more reasons than ever to upgrade ALL your track and trace equipment and systems. Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if you buy (or lease) NEW equipment, you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income. This year that’s up to $1 million for the tax year 2019.
Printhead Protection – Free!
Just agree to use ONLY genuine Zebra supplies with your Zebra thermal printer and we’ll give you free printhead replacements. You’ll need replacements less often because these quality consumables will prevent the premature wear and tear that the bargain supplies can cause. Join the Printhead Protection Program. Extend the life of your Zebra printer and lower the total cost of ownership. Contact CMAC Technology Solutions or click to enroll.
Rebates Simple as 1, 2, 3!
Contact your CMAC/ Zebra solutions specialist for more details.
- CONTACT YOUR AUTHORIZED ZEBRA® PARTNERCONNECT CHANNEL PARTNER CMAC Technology Solutions will take into consideration your users, applications and work environments, as well as your upfront and ongoing costs of ownership so you choose the right solution.
- PURCHASE A QUALIFIED PRODUCT Regardless of which qualifying product you select, you can be sure it’s purpose-built to improve productivity, lower costs and raise customer satisfaction.
- SUBMIT YOUR RECLAIM FORM AND TRADE IN YOUR BATTERIES OR DEVICES Register for your rebate by completing a trade-in application within 90 days of invoice date. After the claim is successfully completed and approved, you will receive a Trade-in Merchandise Authorization (TMA) with instructions. Visit zebra.com/gozebra for details.
Take Advantage of the Savings Now!
Do you have questions about Trade-ins? Talk to us at CMAC. We’ve been guiding technology solutions for warehouses, manufacturers, distribution centers, and transportation and logistics businesses for more than 20 years. You can count on our knowledge, experience, and a 23-year partnership with Zebra to drive powerful results.
Contact your CMAC solutions specialist for more details.